GNG Campus is spread over 2.5 acres of land in Sector 106, Gurgaon. It is located next to Sobha City, International City. The campus has the following features
- Office spread over – 5000 Sqft
- 200 seater hall for meetings
- Growing area spread over 1-acre land
- 15000 sqft lawn
- Plants nursery with more than 15000 plants of 150+ variety
- Own biogas plant
- Dung / agricultural waste storage capacity of 3000 MT
- 400 MT capacity warehouse
- Accommodation space for 35 staff members
- Big collection of Gardening material
- Weekly organic and sustainable products market
GNG’s office is nestled inside the campus with some very unique features like
- We have a 5000 sqft office enough to sit 60+ Green warriors
- The scenic views from the office of the creepers going on the roof of the office are an amazing view
- We are able to maintain the temperature in the office in peak summers as well because of the creepers and extensive greenery that we have created
- In winters we prefer to take our laptops and sit on the lawn and work there
- Whenever we have measured our AQI it has always been around 150-200 points lesser than the same outside our campus
- We invite you to visit our office to have a cup of tea made from the gas generated by the biogas plant
GNG has the distinction of being the biggest manufacturer of Organic Compost and VermiCompost in the NCR region in a short span of 3 years.
- Our annual production capacity is in excess of 4000 MT
- We consume on an average 20 MT of Organic waste like dung, Agri waste on daily basis. Thereby helping the city of Gurgaon in its drive towards a cleaner city
- Gurugram as a city has about 400+ small milk producers called dairies each producing about 150-400 Kgs of waste on daily basis. Due to rapid urbanization and rising labor costs, these are forced to throw their dung on roads or drain them in sewers. In the last 1 year, we have been able to clean more than 10 sectors and villages with dung lying on the road as well as have tied up with 50 plus producers to lift their waste on regular basis.
- We are now in the process of collecting coconut shells and other biomass waste to use that in the preparation of BioChar one of the best natural products for improving soil quality.
GNG runs Gurgaon’s biggest BioGas plant with a capacity of 100 cubic meters. Some of the salient features of the same are
- Daily dung consumption of the plant is 4 MT of dung and other agricultural waste
- It has an output equivalent to 4 gas cylinders used in homes
- We also use this gas to produce electricity to be used for running our office and campus
- We have an annual slurry production capacity of about 2000 MT which is one of the best organic fertilizers available in the market. We regularly provide the slurry to farmers for use in their fields and have produced excellent results.
- We encourage the societies nearby to provide us with their segregated organic waste and we will convert that into compost and give it back to them at subsidised rates.
We run weekend organic marts, where farmers from nearby areas can come and sell their produce.
Very soon we will be making it a regular affair where one can drop by and buy natural, chemical-free products.
In near future, we plan to start an organic cafe where people can come and savor the delicacies made from chemical-free products and feel the difference in taste and quality.
We believe in showcasing what we say. Keeping that in mind we have a demonstrable model of growing organic vegetables in 1 acre of land.
- We grow close to 30 different types of seasonal and exotic vegetables
- Everything that we grow is chemical and residue-free
- The soil quality of our campus is very bad and still, we are able to grow different varieties of vegetables by using our own compost and other organic inputs.
- We have used different methods for growing using drip irrigation, using bed method, and other methods to showcase to people how one can grow the same.
- We invite people to come and visit the farm with their kids so that they learn and understand how vegetables are grown which will inculcate in them a sense of attachment towards mother nature.
- Some of our regular customers visit the farm on regular basis to actually work and pluck the vegetables themselves, thereby making the reality the saying farm to fork.
- We will soon launch demonstrable models of kitchen garden which people can replicate in their homes.
- We have started providing vegetable seedlings in dung pots which are unique in the sense that they have a much bigger and healthier plant that is ready for fruiting in them.
We run a plant nursery with a good collection of plants. Some of the features of the same are
- We have a good collection of medicinal and herbal plants
- We are increasing our specialization in gifting plants by partnering with e-commerce companies as well as ourselves.
- We are setting up our own unit for the production of plants suitable for vertical garden
- We are gradually increasing our collection of pots of different varieties and are on our way to have the widest range of pots and other gardening material in the city.
- You can get all your gardening requirements right here fulfilled.
GNG has got one of the biggest collections of vertical gardens in the city and has got the biggest name vertical garden in NCR.
We are in the process of set-up India’s first landscaping showroom for residential customers where we will showcase different landscaping options possible which can be implemented at their homes. It will include options for – Vertical Garden, Balcony Garden, Rooftop Garden, Kitchen Garden etc.
As part of our commitment towards creating a better ecosystem. We are setting up our own soil testing lab to improve and maintain the standard quality of all our products.
Additionally, we understand the need for skill-building and have partnered with ASCI (Agriculture Skill Council of India) and various other educational institutes for creating a pool of trained manpower which is the absolute necessity of the time in this field.
How do I reach GNG Campus?
Just type GNG Group, Babupur in Google Maps and follow the directions, it will bring you right in front of the gate. Here is the link – https://goo.gl/maps/
Will there be someone to guide us?
Yes, definitely there will be someone to guide you through the campus
Is it outside the city limit of Gurugram?
No, the whole campus lies within the municipal boundaries of Gurugram and is located in Sector 106 next to Dwarka Expressway surrounded by Sobha City.