Terms and Conditions
By using the services of GetGreen a brand of GNG Agritech & Waste Management Private Limited, it is deemed that you have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below. GetGreen may modify these terms and conditions at any time. In case you have any complaints or queries you can get in touch with us at 9643520281 through phone, text or whatsapp or email us at email@example.com.
It governs with the sales and offers on Sustainability related products including but not limited to fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, nursery products, immunity building products on App and website of GetGreen. You are requested to read the following terms and conditions before proceeding ahead
- It is deemed that by placing the order and registering on our App or website www.getgreen.co.in you agree to receive updates about the products and order therein. Registering and logging on to the website / App is mandatory for placing orders and once an order has been placed GetGreen will have the right to send communication about your order and other promotional communications through SMS/email/WhatsApp/phone.
- It will be the responsibility of the user to ensure that he/she has the correct account details and has kept the account active to ensure the proper delivery of the order placed.
- GetGreen takes measures for daily operations and also there will be some technical downtime due to some network issues on the website it may take some time to clear
- It is our endeavor to always provide correct product information, pricing, and other details but some human typographical errors can occur. In such cases, we would the order cancellation or modification will be done based on the mutual agreement of both the parties.
- When GetGreen says that the product is Organic it means that the person selling the same has informed /shown us the organic certification of the same or given self-certification for the same. GetGreen will not be able to take responsibility for the product sold by the seller in case the same is found to be incorrect.
- Since we will be selling fresh produce, the rates will vary from time to time, and changes in the same will be displayed on the website immediately. In any case, the rate charged as per the website at the time of order will always be the final rate. For most of the fresh produce, the rate is mentioned in kgs final billing will be done as per the actual weight of the same.
- Most of our products will be sold on MRP unless otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Pictures displayed on the website of fresh produce, plants, and other products are for reference purposes only and actual products may vary from the same.
- Since, GetGreen App & Website is a market place where Farmers, producers sell their products as well. The sellers on the marketplace have confirmed to us that the products they sell is organic by showing us the certificate for the same or giving self-certification. In case the same information is found to be incorrect we will not be able to take responsibility of damages occurring out of the same.
- We reserve the right to limit or deny service/delivery to any person as per its discretion and policy of the company. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed on our website in case we suspect any fraudulent transaction which is not as conforming to Terms & Conditions of the usage of the website. We make as a policy a negative list of fraudulent transactions and Customers and reserve the right to deny any and all services to them.
- We provide delivery currently in Gurgaon only for retail orders and for bulk orders we provide delivery in the whole of NCR.
- In most cases we give estimated time during which delivery will be made, we will try our best to adhere to the same but in some cases the delivery might get delayed due to reasons beyond our control.
- GetGreen doesn’t store your credit card or other financial information on its App or website. We use secure third party payment gateways for the same. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallets (Specific) / UPI / Cash on delivery for payment of the orders placed.
- Get Green may send you E-mails/SMS related to Product Sales, Offers and Promotions time to time on your registered contact details.
- All disputes and proceedings arising out of this agreement are subject to Gurgaon Jurisdiction.
GNG Agritech & Waste Management Private Limited has built the GetGreen app and website as a Commercial service. This SERVICE is provided by GNG Agritech & Waste Management Private Limited and is intended for use as is.
This page is published to inform visitors of the website & app regarding our policies with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Log Data & Cache
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app or website we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone & computer called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app/website when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Site stores Cache on the device as well as the website which helps to autofill the forms.
- We ensure that we will not collect sensitive information without your explicit consent.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
· To facilitate our Service;
· To provide the Service on our behalf;
· To perform Service-related services; or
· To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- we want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we use highest level of security for protecting it as per site policy.. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
- This policy is effective as of 2020-06-12
- We are currently delivering products in Gurgaon and in Delhi NCR for bulk orders.
- The typical delivery time for fresh produce is 3 business days but in some cases, the same can be extended for reasons beyond our control.
- We will try to deliver all products as ordered in the app or website but in case of fresh produce in some cases, the complete order might not get delivered, in such cases, the refund will be done of the same as per customer response.
- We will be sending the message/mail on the day delivery will be done.
- For orders less than Rs 799/- a small delivery fee of Rs 60/- will be applicable.
- On placing the order you will receive a confirmation message and other details, in case you don’t receive the same do get in touch with us at 9643520281 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that all items ordered by you may not be delivered together.
- In case of any shipping delays, we will inform you.
- You will receive the invoice on your mail once you place the order and at the time of delivery
Cancellation, Return & Exchange (Only for eligible items)
- You can cancel the order before the shipping of the same is done to you.
- In case the order has been shipped you can cancel the order by getting in touch with our customer care.
- We have a “No question asked” return and replacement policy for fresh produce at the time of delivery. It is requested that the customer doesn’t take delivery of the fresh produce which it finds damaged or not meeting the expectations.
- For non-perishable items, only defective items can be returned.
- A refund for online payments will be done to the medium used to make payment. It typically takes 10-15 business days to process and refund to reach your account.
- In the case of damaged packaging, you should refuse to accept the order. In such cases, identical order will be delivered to you without any cost to you.
- In case a customer refuses COD order next order by the customer will be a prepaid order.
- A refund of the item will be received once the defective item is received and it is required that the original packaging of the material is kept intact.
- Request for return of non-perishable products can be made within 2 days of delivery by our App/website or contact our customer care team.